Drop 10 LBS by Your New Year's Party
It's the most wonderful time of the year and while that may be true for some, it can also be a time where we feel overwhelmed and stressed. This is especially true if we tend to put a lot of pressure on ourselves to have the 'perfect' holiday. It can be really easy to get off track and pack the pounds on, leaving us feeling frustrated and defeated!
Well, let's change all that.....You could drop 10-15 lbs by New Year's...want to know how...?
You guessed it. One way to help keep things in perspective and reduce stress is by using hypnosis.
Self-improvement is an important part of anyone's life, especially during the holiday season. This is a time when many people are tempted to overindulge in food and drink, which can lead to negative consequences both physically and mentally. Ever feel like that? I've been there.
In this post, I’ll share 6 tips for keeping your healthy diet on track during the hustle and bustle, the family dynamics, and the abundance of food. Next, we'll explore how hypnosis can help us have a more enjoyable and relaxing holiday season. First, here are some tools to help keep yourself on track this year – Number 1 – Having a plan in place. Number 2 – Commitment to YOU. Stay on your healthy routine, no matter what. Number 3 - Hypnosis.
Number 4 - Decide not to take anything too seriously. Having a plan in place before you enjoy the holiday festivities will make it easier to keep yourself from overindulging and completely blowing your healthy diet. Here are six tips to put your plan into action:
1. Eat before you go. Eat a healthy lean and green meal or drink a protein shake full of fiber before you go to Thanksgiving dinner, for example, so you won’t be as hungry when you get there.
2. Drink a lot of water. Drinking a gallon of water every day will hydrate you and make you feel full. There are many benefits to drinking plenty of water, especially before you eat.
3. Get your exercise in, don’t wait. Exercise early in the morning before the party begins.
4. Eat your vegetables first, then your proteins.
5. Take one small scoop of each thing…just a biteful.
6. When it comes to alcohol, either don’t, or make an agreement with yourself, no more than 1 or 2 max and avoid the family drama! Choose low or no calorie drinks.
Lastly, don't take anything too seriously....Old family hurts from the past sometimes rear their ugly heads at family gatherings. Let it go...it's not important enough to destroy your happy time. Afterall, it's just one day.
A customized Hypnosis program can help your mindset and help you stay focused on your goals and make better decisions during the holidays. It's SO relaxing and fun, in fact you may be surprised at how easy it is. Give me a call for a complimentary consultation and we'll talk all about how hypnosis can help you have a successful holiday season! With Love, Patrick.
P.S. Check out my Diet Free Life Program...you really can get 10-15 pounds off by New Year's. Get your $150 OFF! This special is almost over.
P.S.S Happy Thanksgiving from Myself and June. I am Grateful for YOU.